Thursday, November 25, 2010

Does Sarah know more then a 9 or a 15 year old?

Thanksgiving Day~~~Does Sarah know more then a 9 or a fifteen year old ?  From my perspective a resounding NO she does not!.While discussing Sarah Palin ( with two of my sons )The South and North Korea bungle came up. One of my boys (Not a Palin fan) suggested that maybe? if  randomly asked the same question , other's   might make the same mistake. I called to my 15 year old Granddaughter and asked betweenN.or S.Korea which is our allie. Instantly she answered S.Korea.My eight year old grandson who was in another room was called in and when asked he came up with the same answer.The truth be known Palin is a joke in our family!Two of my sons are Republicans another a Democrat and my Daughter and Son in law Democrats.Our Family is diverse politically (My fault) very often I would  lean  Right or Left.Those days are over! Todays Republican Politicians and their blind insanity toward anything liberal has moved me far left. They can never repair the damage they've done to The United States.Most of all their treatment of President Obama has been in my opinion bordering on Treason ! Who in his right mind could condone this conduct ?It's a blight on the  Politics of this Country and it will be judged in History as having produced a group of Politicians who wanted their Country to fail and did every thing possible to bring it to its knees.





No comments:

Post a Comment

The truth goes a long way!