Thursday, April 7, 2011

Rob Andrews Speaks For Democrats' Values: "We Value Medicare" | Crooks and Liars

Rob Andrews Speaks For Democrats' Values: "We Value Medicare" Crooks and Liars~~~~A note from the palinenigma I think (I should say I know) That if the Democrats bend to the GOP It will be catastrophic for The Dems and The GOP You think Wisconsin was a protest "You ain't seen nuthin yet" I'll make a promise .I will walk around with a sandwich board condemning every damm politician who voted for it.And I'm 74 years old !And I'm pissed. Damm these degenerate Republicans .Take away every Dollar they've shllubed from the American public while betraying our best interests and while were taking things from them take away their healthcare and give them vouchers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The truth goes a long way!