Friday, July 29, 2011

Life goes on

When I roamed the Net I today I saw very little of the truth on Conservative sites about Debt Ceiling.As I watched TV this evening the talking heads had nothing of substance to say about it.If I didn't know better I would think everything was OK and then I got angry ,we get screwed every shopping day by big corporations ! Most of them paying little or no taxes ! These Corporate bandits are what the GOP wants to protect.God forbid they might have to pay a fair share of taxes A quart of ice cream is no longer a quart, these ads that announce a  new and improved  container,or maybe "Wait til you see our New look" Really mean we're going to screw the consumer again with smaller portions.Think about it ! The product shrinks a few ounces but they give us a more attractive package that holds less.I first noticed it with coffee it no longer comes in a 1 lb.bag ! I wonder how much profit these crooks made on the millions of ounces they stole from us ?  The final straw is when they raise the price on the product that weighs less but looks great.Tax shelters,subsidies,loopholes sanctioned by our Govt. What person in his right mind could possibly say we should protect them from paying a fair share ? Maybe I hit the nail on the head with "Right mind"

No comments:

Post a Comment

The truth goes a long way!