Sunday, April 8, 2012

Pink slime and the politicians

Just a day or two ago I took a couple of meat patties out of the freezer and as I looked at them It occured to me that they were a different shade of pink.When I defrosted them they had a strange texture kind of slippery and not as solid as the chopped meat we are used to.As I thought about this I was reminded that the first two burgers my wife and I had from this pre-packaged box tasted a little off.I recently read about pink slime and I'm convinced these burgers were mostly a pink slime by product.I compared them to a pkg. of chopped meat and the meat "won" it was very different in every way.These politicians that had a pink slime party and called it delicious better get their taste buds tested and get a psyce evaluation.Then again we all know Republicans have only bad taste. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The truth goes a long way!