Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Every thinking American should be outraged by the assault on civil liberty's,Unions that protect workers and a living wage and last but certainly not least the rights of Women! The GOP and it's gang of henchmen are chiping away at America's heritage and molding a fascist inspired way of life . The reasons are simple.Power,wealth,and the enslavement of those who they feel are unworthy,you know who they are ! It's you,your children and grand children .The sad facts are that they have a lot of help. Who is helping them ? Every one that stands by and say's,Never,It can't happen here,This is a free Country,etc I have even been told I'm crazy,misinformed,And I even had one person tell me I was evil and I should pray for my soul ! Thank God ! I'm none of those things.I'm a grandfather with four children and four grandchildren a former Marine just an average guy.These ingrates who made all this wealth because of our way of life now want to pay us back or should I say stab us in the back.The sad story is that we gave them the power to carry out this evil plan.It would be easy to write much more about this destructive gang of criminals but all I can hope for is that our Country wakes up before it's too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The truth goes a long way!