Monday, February 21, 2011

ALLEN L ROLAND: World War III – A Class War between The people and Corpocracy

ALLEN L ROLAND: World War III – A Class War between The people and Corpocracy~~~~A note from the palinenigma~~~~~~~Some years ago I would have dismissed this post without a thought,However I have in my stumbling way been seeking the truth about the shift in American Politics from" By and for the people" to in plain language" Screw the people " Never in the history of the world has there been perfection!But the evolution of mankind is a miracle and now the dark side of this Country is at work to enslave us .At this stage of our progress (Or should I say our demise) We have the opportunity to break the chains of the insidious and evil attempt to enslave us.I am not  profound or as educated as Allen L Roland but if I get it everyone should . At least give it a long hard look,and do your research(The extreme Right have exposed themselves)Their motive's are nothing less then evil ! They cannot be allowed to finish their goal of destruction .

No comments:

Post a Comment

The truth goes a long way!